You are currently viewing: Videos
- Areas of Litigation
- Featured Articles
- Foreign Levies
Super Lawyers 2011
Recent JJLLP Post
- 'Birdman' Credit Grab Was "Textbook Extortion," Says Worldview (Exclusive) January 26, 2015Hoyt David Morgan is suing the company for $2.7 million, and last month, got a judge to freeze 'Birdman' money.read moreEriq Gardner
- '12 Years a Slave' Draws Copyright Lawsuit Over Hans Zimmer Soundtrack January 26, 2015Composer Richard Friedman demands an injunction over the Oscar-winning film.read moreEriq Gardner
- 'American Idol' Winner Files Bold Legal Claim to Escape 'Oppressive' Contracts (Exclusive) January 26, 2015Phillip Phillips says he's been "manipulated" and in a move with huge implications, he is seeking to void his recording, management and merchandising deals with 19 Entertainment.read moreEriq Gardner
- Former Rebecca Black Manager Charged With Violating Talent Scam Prevention Act January 24, 2015Debra Baum could face two years in prison and $20,000 in fines.read moreAustin Siegemund-Broka, Joe Lynch, Billboard
- Closing Arguments Begin in Vandy Rape Trial January 26, 2015Prosecutors in the trial for two former college football players say photo and video evidence shows they participated in a rape, while one defense attorney told jurors his client was too drunk to form intent.
- Arizona Must Defend Claims Over Jail Attack January 26, 2015Arizona may be liable for claims filed on behalf of a prison inmate who was assaulted by two others while a prison guard escorted them to a visitation center.
- Courts Close as Blizzard Looms for the Northeast January 26, 2015Winter Storm Juno shuttered several courthouses, schools and state offices along the Eastern Seaboard on Monday, and the worst of the storm has yet to arrive.