You are currently viewing: Videos
- Areas of Litigation
- Featured Articles
- Foreign Levies
Super Lawyers 2011
Recent JJLLP Post
- Maker-Disney: New Lawsuit Asks for Unwinding of Merger April 17, 2014A shareholder argues that Disney's acquisition came after fraud at the company. read more […]Eriq Gardner
- Record Labels Sue Pandora Over Pre-1972 Recordings April 17, 2014The popular streaming service is hit with a complaint in New York court with potentially big consequences.read moreEriq Gardner
- Transgender TV Personality Loses Viacom Discrimination Lawsuit April 17, 2014B. Scott sued for being forced to change his gender identity at the 2013 BET Awards.read moreEriq Gardner
- Lee Phillips Toasted (and Roasted) as Entertainment Lawyer of Year April 17, 2014At the Beverly Hills Bar Association event, Randy Jackson and Kenny Loggins were among those who toasted their music attorney for his legal skills, integrity and loyalty.read moreAlex Ben Block
- Shareholder Class Action April 18, 2014WILMINGTON, Del. - Directors are selling Zygo Corp., an optical instrument maker, too cheaply through an unfair process to AMETEK, for $19.25 a share or $280 million, shareholders claim in Chancery Court.
- Movieland April 18, 2014SANTA MONICA - The Film-Funding Alliance sued Richard Saperstein and Anchor Bay Entertainment in a $1.7 million dispute over movie funding, in Superior Court.
- Auto Safety April 18, 2014LOS ANGELES - Nissan violates six auto safety patents and Subaru violates four of them, Signal IP claims in separate federal complaints.