You are currently viewing: Videos
- Areas of Litigation
- Featured Articles
- Foreign Levies
Super Lawyers 2011
Recent JJLLP Post
- IMDb Preserves Legal Win Over Revelation of Actress' Age March 27, 2015Appeals court rules that actress' deceased lawyer didn't commit gross negligence and that any error in jury instructions was harmless.read moreEriq Gardner
- Legal Battle Over 'Voice' Singer Jumps From Kim Jong Un to Prince March 27, 2015After Judith Glory Hill sues her record label for fraud, Jolene Cherry responds with a lawsuit against Prince for interference.read moreEriq Gardner
- How Jennifer Lawrence's "Ditzy" Character in 'American Hustle' May Be Key to Libel Lawsuit March 27, 2015Producers of the semi-fictional 'American Hustle are asking a judge to kill a lawsuit by paying attention to a character of "unreliable nature."read moreEriq Gardner
- Kim Kardashian, Kanye West Ask Appeals Court for Its Hand in Video Leak Lawsuit March 26, 2015The couple sued YouTube co-founder Chad Hurley for posting video of their marriage proposal, allegedly in violation of a confidentiality agreement.read moreAustin Siegemund-Broka
- Donald Sterling Was her Boss,not her Lover, Stiviano Says March 28, 2015V. Stiviano worked for Donald Sterling's charitable foundation and their relationship was platonic, not sexual, she testified Friday, as her $3 million bench trial against Shelly Sterling came to an end.
- Pilot Says JetBlue Should Have KnownHe Was too Sick to Fly March 28, 2015Three days after a troubled copilot flew a commercial jet into the Alps, killing 150, a pilot who was locked out of his cockpit 3 years ago and had to be subdued by passengers sued JetBlue, claiming it should have known that he was "physically and mentally unfit to fly" that day.
- Ex-Cop Slapped, NYC Cleared in Pair of Rulings March 28, 2015Resolving two cases, a New York appellate court found a 75-to-life sentence appropriate for an ex-NYPD rapist, and cleared city officials in the case of the so-called "road-rage cop."