You are currently viewing: Videos
- Areas of Litigation
- Featured Articles
- Foreign Levies
Super Lawyers 2011
Recent JJLLP Post
- Marvin Gaye Family Says Jury Has Been "Poisoned" by 'Blurred Lines' Trial Testimony March 2, 2015The judge is asked to do something about "confusing, wrong and entirely prejudicial" comments by Robin Thicke's side.read moreEriq Gardner
- Google Trumpets Victory Over MPAA in Mississippi March 2, 2015A federal judge has issued a preliminary injunction with a detailed opinion forthcoming on whether to halt the state's attorney general from issuing subpoenas to Google.read moreEriq Gardner
- U.S. Government Allowed to Keep Kim Dotcom Money March 2, 2015A federal judge agrees that Kim Dotcom fits the definition of a "fugitive" whose property has been seized properly.read moreEriq Gardner
- Viacom Sues Operators of Online Channel Playing "Classic" Nickelodeon March 2, 2015Nick Reboot, an unauthorized 24/7 streaming site waiving the "fair use" flag, is in the cross-hairs of a lawsuit.read moreEriq Gardner
- $415 Million Offer in Tech Wages Case Clears Hurdle March 2, 2015A federal judge indicated she would grant preliminary approval of a $415 million class action settlement in a contentious wage dispute between software engineers and tech giants Apple, Google, Intel and Adobe.
- Black and Latino Cops Sue NYPD Over Quotas March 2, 2015Black and Latino officers claim in a class action lawsuit that New York City Police Department quotas discriminate against them by forcing them to participate in a policy that breeds racial profiling.
- Environmentalists Link Plunge of Monarch Butterfly to Pesticide March 2, 2015Federal approval of the key ingredient in Monsanto's Roundup has caused the monarch butterfly population to plummet 90 percent since 1997, environmentalists claim in Federal Court.