You are currently viewing: Attorneys
Lan P. Vu, James T. Ryan, Nausheen Kazalbasch, Neville L. Johnson, Douglas L. Johnson
- Areas of Litigation
- Featured Articles
- Foreign Levies
Super Lawyers 2011
Recent JJLLP Post
- Two Men Inspired By 'Throw Momma from the Train' Fail To Get Away With Murder January 29, 2015Timothy Roy Bozza suggested to Coy Cotham that they do a “crisscross” killing for each other. Here's what happened next.read moreEriq Gardner
- Warner Bros. Sued for Distributing 'Laws of Attraction' Without License January 29, 2015German production companies say the movie giant didn't live up to its obligations under a 2013 settlement deal.read moreEriq Gardner
- Marvin Gaye Family Seeks 'Blurred Lines' Appeal, Warns of "Devastating Consequences" of Key Ruling (Exclusive) January 29, 2015In a bid to delay the trial, the judge is told his interpretation of the law would "essentially legalize wholesale copyright infringement" of Beatles songs, plus disadvantage those who can't read music.read moreEriq Gardner
- Appeals Court: News Orgs Don't Have to Remove Stories When Criminal Records Are Expunged January 28, 2015A woman sued media organizations for libel, but there's no "right to be forgotten" in the United States.read moreEriq Gardner
- Sanctions January 29, 2015Discovery delays could lead to summary judgment in the government's Medicaid fraud case against Dynamic Visions, a federal judge ruled.
- Medical School Expulsion Justified, 6th Circ. Finds January 29, 2015A medical student's DUI conviction and reputation for butt-grabbing was enough to expel him from Case Western Reserve University, the 6th Circuit ruled.
- DOJ Scraps Fight Over Grab of Census Records January 29, 2015The Justice Department has dropped its bid to keep secret a legal analysis of how the Patriot Act justifies law enforcement and intelligence access to census records, watchdog group EFF said Thursday.