You are currently viewing: Attorneys
Lan P. Vu, James T. Ryan, Nausheen Kazalbasch, Neville L. Johnson, Douglas L. Johnson
- Areas of Litigation
- Featured Articles
- Foreign Levies
Super Lawyers 2011
Recent JJLLP Post
- Judge Won't Let SiriusXM Immediately Appeal Turtles Ruling November 20, 2014The hot-button legal issue is the unlicensed broadcasting of pre-1972 sound recordingsread moreEriq Gardner
- Fox Beats 'American Idol' Racism Lawsuit November 20, 2014Ten African-American contestants contended that their disqualifications occurred out of racial animusread moreEriq Gardner
- 'Zero Theorem' Producers Battling Graffiti Artists Aiming to Halt Film's Distribution November 20, 2014The Terry Gilliam film was sued for showing a public mural that allegedly is too similar to one in Argentinaread moreEriq Gardner
- Lady Gaga Talent Scout Feels 'Validated' After Winning $7.3 Million in Lawsuit November 20, 2014A jury sided with Wendy Starland in her lawsuit against former Gaga producer Rob Fusariread moreJoe Lynch, Billboard
- Arizonans Sue Border Patrol for Harassment November 21, 2014TUCSON (CN) - Border Patrol agents harass residents of a rural Arizona town for monitoring an internal checkpoint for civil rights abuses, a federal lawsuit claims. Peter Regan and Leesa Jacobson sued the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Customs & Border Protection, the U.S. Border Patrol and several officials and agents in Tucson on Thursday. […]
- Rear-Ended by FBI November 21, 2014SANTA ANA, Calif. - An FBI agent driving under the influence of alcohol rear-ended a vanload of people on Interstate 5, injuring all six of them, they claim in Federal Court.
- Zillow Class Action November 21, 2014LOS ANGELES - Zillow stiffs workers for overtime "through a systematic scheme of exploiting and intimidating its employees," a class action claims in Federal Court.