You are currently viewing: Attorneys
Lan P. Vu, James T. Ryan, Nausheen Kazalbasch, Neville L. Johnson, Douglas L. Johnson
- Areas of Litigation
- Featured Articles
- Foreign Levies
Super Lawyers 2011
Recent JJLLP Post
- Stevie Wonder Owes Millions, Claims Ex-Lawyer's Widow February 27, 2015A lawsuit says that the blind singer was read out loud the terms of an agreement that gave 6 percent of royalties in perpetuity to Johanan Vigoda and heirs.read moreEriq Gardner
- Netflix Beats Antitrust Class Action at Appeals Court February 27, 2015No support for subscriber injuries from a Netflix-Walmart pact means the lawsuit falls like a collapsing house of cards.read moreEriq Gardner
- Bill Cosby Asserts "Self-Defense" Rights in Retort to Rape Accusers February 27, 2015His lawyers argue it would be "inequitable" to allow the comedian to be sued for defamation over what's been said about the alleged assaults.read moreEriq Gardner
- Patricia Arquette's New Film Caught in Legal Fight Over Foreign Piracy (Exclusive) February 27, 2015It took 12 years for "Boyhood" to be filmed and released. The distribution of the Oscar-winning actress' newest film, "Electric Slide," has now set off a timely controversy.read moreEriq Gardner
- L.A. Files State CourtCases Against Banks February 28, 2015Los Angeles City filed predatory lending clams against four major banks in state court on Friday.
- NBA Kings Lawsuit Headed to Court February 27, 2015Former NBA Commissioner David Stern is expected to be called to testify in a lawsuit from a lobbyist who claims Sacramento Kings owner Vivek Ranadive cut him out of the sale of the team.
- Judge Tosses Bias Claim Against Fla. Fire Dept. February 27, 2015Black firefighters in Jacksonville, Florida waited too long to enforce an order that required an equal number of black and white firefighters are hired in the city, a federal judge ruled.