You are currently viewing: Attorneys
Lan P. Vu, James T. Ryan, Nausheen Kazalbasch, Neville L. Johnson, Douglas L. Johnson
- Areas of Litigation
- Featured Articles
- Foreign Levies
Super Lawyers 2011
Recent JJLLP Post
- Bill Block Fires Back After Suit By Former Employer QED Holdings April 1, 2015Block’s attorney Marty Singer says QED's problems came about after Russian backers ran out of money in the wake of a FBI investigation. QED’s attorney calls that claim absurd and untrue.read moreAlex Ben Block
- Hulu Beats Big Privacy Lawsuit Over Video Viewing Disclosures April 1, 2015Those suing under the Video Privacy Protection Act can't establish that Hulu knew what Facebook might do with information being shared. read moreEriq Gardner
- Sony Music Claims It Overpaid 'American Idol' Stars April 1, 2015The record giant demands at least $2 million for compilation albums, digital downloads and a royalty advance.read moreEriq Gardner
- Judge Rules 'Three's Company' Parody Play to Be Fair Use April 1, 2015The judge granted a legal victory against DLT Entertainment, owner of the 1970s sitcom starring John Ritter as Jack Tripper.read moreEriq Gardner
- Sen. Menendez Indicted on Corruption Charges April 1, 2015Senator Robert Menendez of New Jersey has been indicted on federal corruption charges, the Justice Department said Wednesday
- 11 Convicted for Cheating in Atlanta Schools April 1, 2015A jury in Atlanta has convicted 11 former educators of racketeering charges for their roles in a cheating scandal in the city's public schools.
- California Drought Forces State's First-Ever Water Restrictions April 1, 2015California's cities and towns must cut water usage by 25 percent, Gov. Jerry Brown said Wednesday, ordering the state's first-ever mandatory water reduction.