You are currently viewing: About JJLLP
- Areas of Litigation
- Featured Articles
- Foreign Levies
Super Lawyers 2011
Recent JJLLP Post
- 'Avengers' 3D Firm Brings Patent Lawsuit Against 'Divergent' 3D Firm March 31, 2015Prime Focus asserts dominion over 2D-to-3D conversion technology and demands an injunction against a competitor.read moreEriq Gardner
- Hollywood Law Hires: Clippers Owner Steve Ballmer's Litigator Switches Firms March 30, 2015Hires and other moves in the entertainment law sector, including new posts for two music dealmakers.read moreAustin Siegemund-Broka
- Jay Z Likely Headed to Trial in 'Big Pimpin' Sampling Lawsuit March 30, 2015A California federal judge on Monday was inclined to reject Osama Ahmed Fahmy's bid for early judgment of his copyright claims against the rapper.read moreAustin Siegemund-Broka
- Google Gets Key Ruling in Battle With Mississippi AG March 30, 2015In a perhaps worrisome ruling for the MPAA, a judge trumpets Google's First Amendment rights.read moreEriq Gardner
- Gal Pal of Judge's Ex Cries Foul Over Arrest March 31, 2015A West Virginia family court judge is alleged to have falsely claimed that her ex-husband's girlfriend wanted to harm her and had the woman arrested on charges, later dismissed, of violating a protective order.
- Kicked-Out Passenger's Fate Pinned on Driver March 31, 2015A Louisiana man owes damages after the drunken, belligerent friend he kicked out of his car was killed by a hit-and-run driver, an appeals court ruled.
- Spider-Man Toy Spat Swings Into Washington March 31, 2015The inventor behind a web-slinging Spider-Man toy told the Supreme Court today to throw out the 50-year-old precedent holding up his Marvel royalty checks.