You are currently viewing: About JJLLP
- Areas of Litigation
- Featured Articles
- Foreign Levies
Super Lawyers 2011
Recent JJLLP Post
- U.S. Government Allowed to Keep Kim Dotcom Money March 2, 2015A federal judge agrees that Kim Dotcom fits the definition of a "fugitive" whose property has been seized properly.read moreEriq Gardner
- Viacom Sues Operators of Online Channel Playing "Classic" Nickelodeon March 2, 2015Nick Reboot, an unauthorized 24/7 streaming site waiving the "fair use" flag, is in the cross-hairs of a lawsuit.read moreEriq Gardner
- Stevie Wonder Owes Millions, Claims Ex-Lawyer's Widow February 27, 2015A lawsuit says that the blind singer was read out loud the terms of an agreement that gave 6 percent of royalties in perpetuity to Johanan Vigoda and heirs.read moreEriq Gardner
- Netflix Beats Antitrust Class Action at Appeals Court February 27, 2015No support for subscriber injuries from a Netflix-Walmart pact means the lawsuit falls like a collapsing house of cards.read moreEriq Gardner
- Home Run for Macy's in Martha Stewart Case March 2, 2015Though it interfered with an exclusive Martha Stewart design deal, J.C. Penney does not owe Macy's punitive damages, a New York appeals court ruled.
- USA Sees Fraud in Veterans Program March 2, 2015Three men who never served in the armed forces used their two companies to defraud the United States of $11.8 million in contracts set aside for disabled veterans, Uncle Sam claims in court.
- Royalty-Assessing Power Belongs to EU States March 2, 2015Resale royalties are available to artists from sellers or buyers, or other professionals that an EU member state selects, the EU's highest court ruled.