You are currently viewing: About JJLLP
- Areas of Litigation
- Featured Articles
- Foreign Levies
Super Lawyers 2011
Recent JJLLP Post
- Film Academy Blasts GoDaddy for Revealing Settlement Offers in Cybersquatting Lawsuit January 27, 2015Who is going to pay the tab for a long-running case that could result in GoDaddy being ordered to implement filters to catch trademarks like "The Oscars"?read moreEriq Gardner
- Marvin Gaye's Family Doubts "Fair Trial" In 'Blurred Lines' Lawsuit January 27, 2015A judge rules out use of a sound recording of Marvin Gaye's "Got to Give It Up" at a trial next month.read moreEriq Gardner
- Music Licensing Co. Wants Final Approval on $58.5 Million Settlement With TV Stations January 27, 2015The cost of syndicating shows like "House" will get a little cheaper. read moreEriq Gardner
- Hollywood Legal Hires: Top Attorney Publishes Historical Romance Novel January 27, 2015Entertainment law hires and other news, including Bert Fields’ first novel under his own name.read moreAustin Siegemund-Broka
- Funeral Mishap January 27, 2015At the funeral last year for a woman killed by her husband, the casket opened while being lowered into a "too-small grave," a lawsuit alleges.
- Ex-Virginia. Gov. to Remain Free on Appeal January 27, 2015Former Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell will remain free while he appeals his convictions on corruption charges, a federal appeals court ruled.